850 2nd St. #309 Santa Monica, CA 90403
MANAGER, O'BRIEN'S IRISH PUB SANTA MONICA, CA 2008 - 2012
- Support operations for two entities: O'Brien's Irish Pub and Main on Main.
- Responsible for cost accounting and inventory management.
- Reconcile financial transactions.
- Food handling certified.
BARTENDER, O'BRIEN'S IRISH PUB SANTA MONICA, CA 2005 - 2012
- Working directly with customers to ensure satisfaction and future business.
- Operate in a high pressure environment while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Present a welcoming environment for diverse groups.
- Built and maintained customer relationships with thousands of guests.
- Increased sales 20% year over year.
ASSITANT EDITOR, METRO-GOLDWYN-MAYER SANTA MONICA, CA 1994 - 2004
- Provided the transfer and distribution of dailies to C-level executives.
- Created reels to keep management apprised of production.
- Edited film reels for test screenings.
- Acted as quality control to prepare film reels for theatrical release.
- Managed post-production video operations.
University of California at Los Angeles 2004 - 2006
Masters of Fine Arts in Screenwriting
University of California at San Diego 1988 - 1992
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Proficient with Mac, PC, Word, Excel.
- Ability to build lasting client relationships.
- Excellent communicator and team player.